Ted Reader’s creations with Manoucher Bread
As you know, our dear Ted Reader was at the Manoucher kitchen, preparing his out of this world creations.
Read on to see what he was up to:
Open-Faced Steak Sandwich:
Open-Faced Grilled Rib Steak, Artichoke Chimichurri, Manoucher FOKACHIO ROMANA Bread, Molten Cambazola,
· Steak spice Ted Reader BBQ Bone Dust Steak Spice, brush steaks with olive oil and season with my steak spice, grill to desired doneness, sliced thinly
· Drain artichoke hearts (Aurora), grill hearts and 1 onion, sliced, set aside in a blender
· Add garlic, olive oil, cider vinegar, beer (Barley Days), fresh dill, cilantro, salt n pepper, blend until smooth
· Toast Fokachio Romano on the grill
· Spoon artichoke chimichurri onto flat bread and spread evenly over the entire surface right up to the edges
· Top with grilled steak slices
· Garnish with thinly sliced white and red onions, Dill, Chili Pepper
· Drizzle with hot cambazola cheese sauce (classic mornay sauce recipe finished with a wheel of Cambazola, stirred til smooth.
BBQ Bacon BLT
Grilled Bacon Steak, Blue Cheese, Grilled Tomato, Red Onion, Iceberg, Dill, Manoucher KOLBEH burger buns
· Halenda’s Meats, European Style Craft Beer Bacon, cut into 1 inch thick steaks and grilled
· Charcoal Grilled Bacon Steak
· Crazy Canuck Maple Chili BBQ Sauce (1/2 jar crazy canuck, ¼ cup sambal chili paste, ¼ cup maple syrup
· Blue Cheese Dressing Super Creamy Chunky (1 cup whipped cream cheese, 2 tbsp mayo, ½ cup crumbles blue cheese, squeeze lemon juice, salt n pepper. Mix til creamy
· Iceberg Lettuce with radicchio leaf lettuce and dill
· 3 Onion Slaw
· Vine Ripe Tomato Sliced
· Covered Bridge Potato Chips Dill Pickle
Thank you Ted for a fun and wonderful time, we hope to have you back real soon!
Stay Tuned for more adventures!