Manoucher Barbaree dressed 9 ways!
Have fun this valentines by dressing the naked BARBAREE 9 ways!
Don’t stick to a boring breakfast this valentines, mix it up with some fancy toast. Manoucher has dressed the BARBAREE 9 different ways. It is simple, quick and fun to do. Plus, cold dressings don’t need baking! Manoucher breads are fully baked.
1) Egg in a toast
2) Nutella, Fresh Strawberries, and an extra drizzle of Nutella!
3) Traditional way: Simply Butter, Feta and drizzled honey!
4) Savoury Basil Pesto with Juicy Kumato tomato, and delicate thick Bocconcini slices!
5) Pizza: Cheese and Tomato!
6) Thick Creamy Ricotta with Juicy Raspberries and a generous drizzle of Honey!
7) Delicious green apples with chopped almonds, cinnamon, brown sugar and a drizzle of honey!
8) Cream cheese with fresh vibrant blueberries and a lavish drizzle of honey!
9) Sliced grapes and creamy cheddar cheese!
Enjoy these snack ideas this valentines. Share your pictures with us! Feel free to leave any comments below.